All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents John Dewey's theory of inquiry and applies it to various areas of the primary, middle, and secondary school curricula.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Johnston is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Education at Queen's University in Canada and the author of Inquiry and Education: John Dewey and the Quest for Democracy, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)James Scott Johnston
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.