Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA century after opening in 1889, Dewsbury Town Hall became the focal point of a new Market Place pedestrianisation scheme. This book explains how the town rose to prominence, and chronicles in particular the story of Dewsbury's development throughout the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Norman Ellis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNPI Media Group
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.