About this product
- DescriptionDaz the little dump truck is stuck in the mud. Can Dex the Digger and Sam pull him out of the mud? Dex the Digger is a phonics-based reading book, covering the third phase of letters and sounds that children learn in school, with the focus on adjacent consonants and polysyllabic words. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 294-word fiction story features a fully decodable text, suitable for ages 6 - 7. Dex the Digger is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyJill Atkins is a prolific children's author and to date has had over 50 books published, for a variety of ages. Jill began her career as a teacher, but her interest in being a children's author saw her successfully complete an MA in Writing for Children at Winchester University. In the past she has lectured part-time on the subject of early childhood, and she is a member of the Society of Authors and the Children's Book Circle.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.