All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the seminal texts in the Buddhist literary can, The Dhammapada presents the timeless wisdom of the Buddha. This edition is introduced and translated by the founder of the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order and is antated for ease of understanding. It can be taken as a straightforward and practical summary of the essential teachings of the Buddha, but - much more than that - the Dhammapada is a poetic representation of a sublime spiritual ideal.
- Author BiographySangharakshita is the founder of the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (FWBO), a worldwide Buddhist movement. With a lifetime of teaching experience, he is the author of over forty titles, and is a respected and cherished teacher.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight180 g
- Width122 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated bySangharakshita
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.