All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is divided in four short books/chapters. From Intermediate to advanced level. It starts with the Simple Past Tense (Indicative Mode) through the Compound Tenses and up to four different forms of the Subjunctive (Present, Future, Imperfect and Compound Pluperfect). It is designed to help students to achieve a higher level in Portuguese. it will help you to use most Tenses in Brazilian Portuguese with confidence. It has been carefully prepared to help foreign students to learn the most used tenses in day to day situations, in an easy, fast and fun way. The book itself is a tool that will help teachers during their Portuguese language classes. It was developed over the past 13 years, addressing the needs and difficulties encountered by those who wish to learn the Portuguese language. The complete series, including other tenses, has 15 short books. ' DIA A DIA - book 2' includes four of these short books from intermediate level, which will enable you to use the language with ease and efficiency. The teacher can use this book in many ways in order to speed up the student's learning process. It is necessary, however, for the addition of more information t included in the books, so the teacher can use their own intuition and give extra information according to their region in Brazil and also according to their students' needs. Students using this book should have studied Portuguese before or used DIA A DIA 1.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Edinaldo do Espirito Santo was born in Sao Paulo - Brazil in April, 1970. He got a degree in Languages in 1994, but started teaching Portuguese and English at the age of 23 in 1993. In 1996 he went to the USA to study at Florida International University and in 1998 he came to England for the first time, living in London for five months. He came back to England in 2000, where he did several teaching training courses, such as the City & Guilds 7307 stage 1, the OCR Diploma for teaching languages to foreigners, the Health & Safety awareness certificate course, amongst others. He started teaching Portuguese in London in October 2000, when he worked at International House in Green Park. From 2001 he taught for several colleges around London such as North Kingston Centre, Cranford Adult Education and Lambeth College, to mention a few and has worked and works for big organizations as translator, proof-reader, interpreter or teacher for their employees. 'Foreign & Commonwealth Office, The French Embassy, Total, Flamingo, Aldelia, Gramafilm, BBC, Petrobras, The Brazilian Defence Forces and many others'. In june 2011, at the age of 41, he founded his own company called London Lessons Ltd, where he teaches Brazilian Portuguese to English and foreigners. Apart from teaching at his classroom in Shepherds Bush - West 12, he also conducts the OCR GCSE oral exams in Portuguese for several secondary schools around London. He also prepares students for the OCR GCSE and A level exams in Portuguese and the CELPE-Bras.
- Author(s)Edinaldo do Espirito Santo
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.