Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionSantiago Melazzini's short moving pictures--flip books--of literally black-and-white and figuratively colorful Mexican life are as low-tech as it gets: watch the masked luchadores bounce off the wrestling-ring ropes and then fall to the mat, watch the boxer punch, the Mariachi band play, or the tequila have its way, and then watch it all again backwards. An elemental pleasure and an ideal gift.
- PublisherLa Marca, Argentina
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Series TitleSantiago Melazzini S.
- Country of PublicationArgentina
- ImprintLa Marca, Argentina
- Content Note148 b & w illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width100 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Santiago Melazzini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.