All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated, Diabetes A to Z covers everything a person living with diabetes needs to kw in simple, direct, and easy-to-understand language. Whether the topic is eye disease, high blood pressure, or skin care, Diabetes A to Z gives the answers curious readers want to kw. This new edition contains a variety of important updates, including information on new medications and insulins, new nutrition recommendations to match the Associations new dietary guidelines, an all new insurance section discussing new coverage options and details brought about by the Affordable Care Act, and much more! Appropriate for all people with diabetes and their caregivers, and backed by the credibility of The American Diabetes Association, this latest edition to Diabetes A to Z is the home reference every person with diabetes should own.
- Author BiographyThe American Diabetes Association is the nation's leading voluntary health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes information. It is based in Alexandria, VA.
- Author(s)American Diabetes Association
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.