CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis reprinted edition of Diabetes - Collected Edition combines the best of Michael Smith's bestselling Diabetes series with Jess Lomas' Diabetes Recipes to provide a value-packed overview of the new epidemic - type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is swamping the world like a tsunami and has become a leading cause of unnecessary death and disease. In 2015, the world will get its 400 millionth diabetic. The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) says the number of diabetics is rising by 10 million a year. We are on our way to 592 million diabetics within 20 years. This Collected Edition provides the latest data and advice on managing and preventing diabetes, along with new recipes to help plan your diet, a critical factor in putting the brakes on diabetes.
- Author(s)Jess Lomas,Michael Smith
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWarriewood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight450 g
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.