All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes Recipes provides an introduction to the main nutritional approaches to treating diabetes and provides delicious recipes for breakfast, main meals, desserts and snacks that both people with and without diabetes can enjoy. Type 2 diabetes is the modern health epidemic sweeping the world, with the majority of cases said to be preventable through exercise and good diet. This easy-to-understand guide skips the jargon and provides realistic ways for diabetics to reclaim their health and their life.
- Author(s)Jess Lomas
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight350 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.