All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIndia has the dubious distinction of being the diabetic capital of the world with the disease causing untold suffering to both the rich and the poor. But, as you will learn from this book, diabetes can be managed adequately -- and its complications prevented or delayed -- with attention to diet, a regular exercise schedule, avoidance of stress and good control of the blood sugar. The key to better diabetes care is education. In a simple and easy-to-understand question/answer format, this book provides information on living with this essentially lifestyle-related disease.
- Author(s)Doctor Ndtv Series
- PublisherByword Books
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintByword Books
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.