All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will assemble the views of many of the world's experts in the field of viruses and diabetes. It will look critically at some unanswered questions, in the field. Among these, How do viruses destroy or modify the pancreatic islet? Which viruses are involved? What is the role of virus-induced cytokines> Could vaccines prevent virus-induced diabetes? Until recent techlogical advances, progress in the understanding of the relationship between viruses and diabetes has been hampered. New techlogies are helping shed new light on these mysteries. This will be the first comprehensive volume on this topic.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntonio Toniolo,Arie J. Zuckerman,Heikki Hyoty,Keith Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.