All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf there was ever a role model for people with diabetes, insulin-dependent or otherwise, Sir Stephen Redgrave is it. Few people with diabetes aspire to his Olympic gold medal heights but everyone can take heart from the way he put his body through the most rigorous training and still kept good control of his diabetes. The main aim of this book is to achieve a good quality of life despite the health hiccup of diabetes. This book describes all aspects of the healthy lifestyle that every person with diabetes needs to follow, it is positive and optimistic to give people with diabetes a sense that they can shape their own future.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Birmingham Medical School, Dr Tom Smith has worked in hospital and general practice and as a medical director in pharmaceuticals. He has been a full-time writer for over 30 years with many popular medical books and weekly newspaper columns to his credit.
- Author(s)Dr. Tom Smith
- PublisherWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleHow to Cope Successfully with...
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.