All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs happens to most people with diabetes, you have probably heard certain words and phrases on the topic of diabetes you do t recognize, or maybe you've read a complicated or confusing subject. Diabetes A to Z, 7th edition, will clarify the confusion and give you simple but informative answers to all your questions, whether you're newly diagsed with diabetes or have had diabetes for years. This completely revised and updated guide comes packed with the latest information about the personal care of those with diabetes, even on new drugs and treatment guidelines: alcohol blood sugar complications diet exercise foot care heart disease insulin insurance kidney complications planning meals pregnancy sex weight loss much more Now, when you have important questions about diabetes, or when you simply want to learn more about a topic related to diabetes, fast and confidentially, you can find practical, easy to understand answers in Diabetes A to Z, 7th edition.
- Author BiographyThe American Diabetes Association is the nation's leading voluntary health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy and the leading publisher of comprehensive diabetes information. It is based in Alexandria, VA.
- Author(s)American Diabetes Association
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.