Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCovers type 1 and type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and preventing diabetes. This book helps build a program to avoid or reduce the risk of getting diabetes complications or delay the progression of existing complications. It contains information for building a successful diabetes management program.
- Author BiographyDaryl RuDusky, BSEE, MBA, is recognized worldwide for reinventing businesses. He is regularly sought-after by board members and senior executives for his innovative thinking and leadership. His leadership has guided large corporations, start-ups, and several executive committees of the American Diabetes Association. He served as Chairman of the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure in Phoenix, Arizona for three years. He has appeared on television, radio, and has been interviewed by the media about diabetes. He serves as Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for a Silicon Valley company.
- Author(s)Daryl RuDusky
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.