Diabetic Cooking for One: 170+ Recipes, Diabetics Diet, Diabetic Cookbook for One, Gluten Free Cooking, Wheat Free, Antioxidants & Phytochemicals, Diabetics Weight Loss, Diabetic Cooking for One or Two by Don Orwell (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Can You Go Wrong With Superfoods-Only Diet? FACT: Way too many of us live in a state of poor health, lethargy and moderate obesity. We live with headaches, back pain, inflammation, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, skin problems, insomnia and cancer - they're all the byproducts of modern western diet, based on processed food. Superfoods are foods and the medicine and they can help with all these symptoms!! Diabetic Cooking for One - second edition contains over 170 Superfoods Diabetics recipes for Diabetes Type 2, created with 100% Diabetic Superfoods ingredients. All recipes are prepared for diabetic cooking for one or two. This 300+ pages long book contains recipes for: Appetizers Soups Condiments Breakfast Salads Grilled meats Side dishes Crockpot recipes Casseroles Stews Stir fries Diabetics Sweets Most of the meals can be prepared in just 10-15 minutes. Each recipe combines Diabetic Superfoods ingredients that deliver astonishing amounts of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (like omega-3), minerals, vitamins, and more. Our Food Should Be Our Medicine And Our Medicine Should Be Our Food. - Hippocrates 460 - 370 BC The best thing about Superfoods Diabetic Lifestyle is that it will keep your appetite and cravings under control and it will balance your hormones. It's nearly impossible to lose fat if your hormones are out of balance. Superfoods Diabetic Lifestyle works because it's return to the type of food your body naturally craves and was designed for. Whole foods Superfoods is the food humans consumed for literally millions of years. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that are widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Superfoods diet forbids processed foods, hybridized foods, gluten foods and high glycemic foods. There is thing super in any of the processed foods or today's hybridized wheat, corn, soy or potatoes. Processed food is the main reason why people suffer from inflammations and why their hormones are out of balance.Superfoods Diet is the only diet that doesn't restrict any major type of food. If features: Healthy Fats: Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Coconut Oil, Avocado Proteins: Salmon, Beans, Organic Chicken, Grass-Fed Beef, Pork Tenderloin Non-gluten Carbs: Fruits, Vegetables Antioxidants: Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cacaa, Cinnamon, Berries Superfoods are basically nutrients packed foods especially beneficial for health and well-being. After eating these superior sources of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients for only a week or two you will: Start losing weight and boost energy Get rid of sugar or junk food cravings Lower your blood sugar and stabilize your insulin level Detox your body from years of eating processed foods Lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol Fix your hormone imbalance and boost immunity Increase your stamina and libido Get rid of inflammations in your body Would You Like To Kw More? Download and start getting healthier today. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Author(s)Don Orwell
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $26.99New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.