All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is intended for general practitioners, optometrists, doctors in training and others who have responsibility for diabetes care. It is t intended to make them self-sufficient in screening and recognition of diabetic retipathy, but rather to enhance their role in diabetes care by increasing their understanding of diabetic retipathy and its implications for overall diabetes care. It includes a description of diabetic eye disease and its significance, t only to the management of the eye, but also to the person with diabetes in general. Also provided are referral guidelines and guidance on locality screening programmes and methods. The book illustrates the different types of diabetic retipathy as well as other common retinal abrmalities that are likely to be seen. There is a self-assessment section.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight124 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWilliam D. Alexander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.