Diagnosing Organizations: Methods, Models, and Processes: v. 8 by Dr. Michael I. Harrison (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can organizations handle the opportunities and threats posed by rapidly changing markets and external conditions? How can they improve their overall effectiveness? The Third Edition of Diagsing Organizations contains up-to-date treatments of techniques and models for diagsing how organizations deal with challenges like these. The book also shows how consultants and applied researchers can help managers find ways to enhance organizational effectiveness. The completely revised edition of this best-selling book presents the latest techniques for gathering and analyzing diagstic data. It also covers models and methods for diagsing organizational designs, everyday practices, fits among organizational components, organizational politics, and power relations. Ethical and political dilemmas of consulting and diagsis are also explored. The book retains its original coverage of the process of working with members of a client organization to plan and administer a diagstic study and communicate its results.
- Author BiographyMichael I. Harrison, Ph.D, is a Senior Social Scientist in the Center for Delivery, Organization, and Markets at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). He leads Agency activities in Health System Design, manages and contributes to research in delivery systems across the United States, and conducts research on organizational improvement and implementation of system change. His publications include papers in leading health services research journals, Diagnosing Organizations: Methods, Models, and Processes (Sage, 2005), and Implementing Change in Health Systems: Market Reforms in the United Kingdom, Sweden, and the Netherlands (SAGE, 2004). He has given presentations and led workshops at scientific and professional conferences throughout the United States and Europe.Dr. Harrison holds a Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Michigan. He was previously a faculty member at the State University of New York (SUNY), Stony Brook, and at Bar Ilan University in Israel; a visiting professor at Boston College and Haifa University; and a visiting scholar at Brandeis University, Georgetown University, Harvard Business School, and the Nordic School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael I. Harrison
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Social Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.