Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- Description'Diagsing the Philippine Ecomy' describes the conditions that depress ecomic growth in the Philippine ecomy and their causes and potential solutions. The studies' findings provide insight for politicians, academicians, and ecomists into the issues and their potential solutions.
- Author BiographyBased in Manila, Asian Development Bank is owned by 67 members, including 48 from the region. Its main instruments for helping its developing member countries are policy dialogue, loans, equity investments, guarantees, grants, and technical assistance. Dante Canlas is the Enrique Virata Professor of Economics at the University of the Philippines and Editor of 'The Philippine Review of Economics'. He is also the Chief Executive Officer for the Millennium Challenge Corporation's Philippine Program. Muhammad Ehsan Khan is a Senior Economist at ADB's Economics and Research Department (ERD) and has served as a Project Economist in ADB's Southeast Asia Department. Juzhong Zhuang is an Assistant Chief Economist at ADB's Economics and Research Department (ERD).
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Anthem-Asian Development Bank Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note150+ figures and tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDante B. Canlas,Juzhong Zhuang,Muhammad Ehsan Khan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.