Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to provide medical students with some basic principles of diagsis and management, medico-legal pitfalls and roles of evidence in primary care. Using practical examples, the whole mental process of arriving at a clinical diagsis is clearly described, with emphasis on important signs or symptoms and investigations to look out for.The book is designed to take the reader to the next step of health assessment, beyond basic history and physical examination and into a diagstic reasoning process. The primary care provider who masters the differential diagsis in this book will be able to accurately diagse the majority of patients seen in practice today. This book is an essential text for all medical students and primary care trainees.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. W. Wong is Assistant Professor in the Department of Community and Family Medicine, and Co-director of Menils Health Diploma, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlbert Lee,Martin Lindsay,William C.W. Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.