All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text atlas, w in its second edition, presents in simplest form the basic diagstic criteria used by the electron microscopist in studying neoplasms and other diseases encountered in the routine practice of pathology. Every field of electron microscopy is covered and low magnification plates are juxtaposed with higher magnifications to illustrate diagstic features. The largest section of the book is devoted to neoplasms as this is the area in which most diagstic problems occur. Renal glomerular disease is ather important category in which ultrastructural study may be critical in diagsis; infectious diseases, especially those of viral, protozoan, and unusual bacterial etiologies, are a third area in which electron microscopy may be used to establish or susbstantiate a diagsis. All of these areas are comprehensively covered with concise, readable text and more than 800 first-quality images. This book is the preeminent reference for pathologists needing current information on the role of ultrastructure in diagstic pathology.
- Author(s)Richard G. Dickersin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2634 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.