All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a first step assessment of individual topics to help teachers fit children into the current curriculum, whether at the beginning of the year, or topic, or with individual children who arrive at school during the year. Helps teachers, professionals and parents assess primary school student's performance on specific mathematical topics.
- Author BiographyJohn Gough lectures in mathematics education at Deakin University and has worked in teacher education in Australia and New Guinea for more than 20 years, teaching and researching issues in mathematics education, remediation, language education, and computer and information technology at primary and secondary school levels. He is the author of several mathematics and children s literature books and, for several years, has edited Vinculum, the secondary mathematics teachers journal of the Mathematical Association of Victoria.
- Author(s)John Gough
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.