Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $475.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $613.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiagstic Ultrasound, Second Edition explores the utilization of diagstic ultrasound in all regions of the body. Offering numerous tables and charts containing practical tips and useful recommendations, this source lists specific pitfalls that may be encountered in each anatomical area within the body and offers methods to distinguish among different sographic abrmalities. Providing step-by-step guidance through each stage of the examination, and differential and final diagsis, this Second Edition: * reviews possible diagses and lists of differential diagstic points, as well as provides flow diagrams to assist in the decision-making process * features numerous tables that help the practitioner identify ultrasound features of specific disease entities * contains numerous color illustrations, as well as contrast enhanced and three-dimensional sographic images * covers rmal ultrasound anatomy, sographic pitfalls, and sographic abrmalities in each chapter * analyzes the physics of ultrasound in reference to modern imaging applications Included with this package, a bonus DVD-ROM containing the entire book in electronic format. This DVD-ROM: * provides links to valuable resources and references on the web * includes valuable video clips for the medical practitioner * helps you view procedures online
- Author BiographyJOHN P. MCGAHAN is Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, Head of the Section of Diagnostic Ultrasound, University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California. Dr. McGahan has published over 250 scientific articles or chapters, and developed innumerable innovations pertaining to ultrasound, including interventional ultrasound techniques, such as ultrasound guided radiofrequency ablation. He organized and was the first chairperson of the ACR Ultrasound Accrediation program. He is a Fellow of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, and a member of the American College of Radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Association of University Radiologists, among other organizations. Dr. McGahan received his B.S. degree in engineering science from Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington, and his M.D. degree from the University of Oregon Medical School, Portland. BARRY B. GOLDBERG is Professor of Radiology and Director of the Division of Ultrasound and the Jefferson Ultrasound Research Institute, Department of Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University Medical College and Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The education program he has developed at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College and Hospital is one of the largest in the world and is the only program officially recognized by the World Health Organization for training in general ultrasound. He has published extensively on all applications of ultrasound and has written more than 25 books, 105 book chapters, and more than 305 peer-reviewed papers. Dr. Goldberg has received numerous grants from governmental agencies, foundations, and industries. He has held offices in many organizations and was president of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and the World Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine. Dr. Goldberg received his B.A. and M.D. degrees from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note2600 black & white illustrations, 437 black & white tables, 2341 black & white halftones
- Weight4014 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine127 mm
- Edited byBarry B. Goldberg,John P. McGahan
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.