Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDiagoras of Melos (lyric poet, 5th c. B.C.) has received special attention for some time w because he was regarded as a radical atheist and the author of a prose work on atheism in antiquity. He was torious for revealing and ridiculing the Eleusinian Mysteries and was condemned for impiety at Athens. The present book evaluates Diagoras' biography and shows that he cant be considered to have been an atheist in the modern sense.
- Author BiographyMarek Winiarczyk, University of Wroclaw,Poland.
- Author(s)Marek Winiarczyk
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBeitrage zur Altertumskunde
- Series Part/Volume Number350
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.