All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on guide addresses the present day realities of applying dialectical behavior therapy in a mental health and substance abuse recovery context. The book presents the DBT concept, Wise Mind, as adapted by author Andrew Bein, as central to a simple, powerful, empirically supported framework that respectfully engages clients in their own efforts to enhance personal well-being. The book includes empirically supported exercises with an emphasis on collaboration and client empowerment using a recovery oriented model for client treatment and improved outcomes.
- Author BiographyANDREW BEIN, PhD, LCSW, has nearly thirty years of experience as a clinician, consultant, trainer, and researcher. He is a Full Professor with the Division of Social Work at California State University, Sacramento.
- Author(s)Andrew Bein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.