All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDialectics in Social Thought examines the work of thinkers who used dialectics in their attempts to understand the world. Among them are foundational thinkers such as Marx, Freud, and Nietzsche; seminal social critics of the last century such as Camus and Sartre; and current contributors like Badiou, Ranciere, and Zizek.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey R. Skoll is emeritus faculty member in Criminal Justice at Buffalo State College, USA. Previous books include Contemporary Criminology and Criminal Justice Theory (2009) and Social Theory of Fear (2010).
- Author(s)Geoffrey R. Skoll
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.