All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that explores the topic of legislative, executive and judicial governance in eleven federal countries. This title includes comparative analyses, glossaries of country-specific termilogy, and a timeline of major constitutional events.
- Author BiographyRaoul Blindenbacher is the vice-president of Forum of Federations.
- Author(s)Abigail Ostien Karos,Raoul Blindenbacher
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGlobal Dialogue on Federalism Booklet Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.