All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDialogue 2 dot 0 is a book oriented to entrepreneurs, managers and executives in marketing, advertising, public relations or human resources. This book is for those who want a better understanding of how to benefit from social networks to promote a project or organization. Do you want to kw more about Web 2.0 without being overwhelmed by a huge amount of technical information? Are you looking for practical references that will help you establish a presence in social media without killing yourself trying ? As an entrepreneur and professional communicator, Juan Carlos Jimenez, offers practical guidelines related to social network management. This isn't a technical book and it won't tell you how to manage the technical aspects of social networks. The goal is to supply you with strategic communications criteria that you should keep in mind when you use Facebook or Twitter. It's content provides a comprehensive idea of how you can use Web 2.0 as a set of tools and services.
- Author BiographyJuan Carlos Jimenez began his professional career in 1978 as a graphic designer. He has worked as a Creative Director in publishing companies, printed communications media, design studios and advertising agencies. In 1990, he founded Cograf Comunicaciones, where he works in the areas of brand identity project design and execution, corporate communications, marketing, sales, Internet and customer service. He develops professional advice and training programs to promote a culture of customer service and high-performance work teams, based on values of personal excellence. Since 1996, he has shared his ideas on how managers can benefit from the Internet in www.internetips.com. Along the same lines, he wrote the books, Negocios.com, Mercadeo.com and E-mail at the workplace. He has also contributed to the professional development of people and companies through other books: The significance of values in an organization, Increase your opportunities, Supreme Art and Learn with efficiency. He has been an invited professor at various universities in Venezuela, giving lectures on marketing, strategic communications and the Internet. He continuously shares his ideas and recommendations in numerous seminars, conferences and corporate events throughout Venezuela and other countries where he has been an invited speaker.
- Author(s)MR Juan Carlos Jimenez
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.