All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCraft Compelling Dialogue When should your character talk, what should (or shouldn't) he say, and when should he say it? How do you kw when dialogue--or the lack thereof--is dragging down your scene? How do you fix a character who speaks without the laconic wit of the Terminator? Write Great Fiction: Dialogue by successful author and instructor Gloria Kempton has the answers to all of these questions and more! It's packed with invative exercises and instruction designed to teach you how to: * Create dialogue that drives the story * Weave dialogue with narrative and action * Write dialogue that fits specific genres * Avoid the common pitfalls of writing dialogue * Make dialogue unique for each character Along with dozens of dialogue excerpts from today's most popular writers, Write Great Fiction: Dialogue gives you the edge you need to make your story stand out from the rest.
- Author BiographyA former trial lawyer, James Scott Bell is an award-winning author and frequent speaker at writing conferences.
- Author(s)Gloria Kempton
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWrite Great Fiction
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.