All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes dialogues on federal systems that provide the reader with highlights of each topic. This book offers an analysis of the topic at hand in each of the featured countries. It examines the balance of diversity and unity in the following federal or federal-type countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Ethiopia, Germany, India and Russia.
- Author BiographyRupak Chattopadhyay is senior director, Global Programs and Head, International Conferences, Forum of Federations.Abigail Ostien Karos is the former Global Dialogue program manager, Forum of Federations.
- Author(s)Abigail Ostien Karos,Rupak Chattopadhyay
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2009
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGlobal Dialogue on Federalism Booklet Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.