Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionDialogues on Migration Policy brings together leading American and European scholars of immigration politics to address migration policy. Editors Marco Giugni and Florence Passy's aim to present a number of informed dialogues addressing three main theoretical concerns in this field: the role of the national state in a globalizing world, the determinants of policy change, and the role of collective interests in migration policy.
- Author BiographyMarco Giugni is Maitre d'enseigenement et de recherche in the Department of Political Science at the University of Geneva. Florence Passy is Associate Professor in the Institute of Political and International Studies at the University of Lausanne.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProgram in Migration and Refugee Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFlorence Passy,Marco G. Giugni
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.