All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook offers quick and sound advice on the many issues faced when dialyzing the older patient. It is authored by well-kwn international experts who have covered the full range of end stage renal disorders including treatment options, patient management and maximization of quality of life. Accessible and easy-to-read, Dialysis in Older Adults serves as the go-to reference for clinicians and members of their team as they treat this challenging patient population.
- Author BiographyMadhukar Misra is a Professor of Clinical Medicine and Nephrology Fellowship Program Director at the Univeristy of Missouri. He is currently the President of the International Society for Hemodialysis and a Committee Member of the Annual Dialysis Conference.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 50 colour tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMadhukar Misra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.