All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionDIAMONDS SHINE like thing else, as bright and mysterious as the stars in the sky. Forged deep beneath the Earth's surface, these pure, hard stones are prized for their unique properties and treasured as precious gems. No material could possibly hold more value-or could it? Young friends Milo and Asher set out to find a hidden treasure said to contain both diamonds and silver. They end up learning much more about themselves, including what lays hidden deep within. Join them in their classic quest as they discover how preconceptions can be misleading-and what ultimately makes for a life filled with success. Through this timeless tale of adversity, author Kevin Achtzener reveals ten simple yet profound, practical lessons that will help you: - CHANGE your perceptions-about yourself, about others, and about what is possible. - LEARN what separates the truly successful from other people with untapped potential. - BECOME more productive, get promoted faster, and have a better future, on your own terms. The time-tested steps revealed in this story will help you find your own treasure within and manufacture your own success. Invest in yourself today!
- Author BiographyHow you communicate today says a lot about where you will be tomorrow. Good communication skills do not come naturally for most people, but luckily, communication skills can be learned. Kevin teaches companies how to communicate for results. He helps employees improve their interactions skills with clients for sales and service results. Key challenges for many corporations these days are flat sales, lack of repeat sales, employee motivation issues, and customer service challenges. Kevin works with organizations to create exceptional customer interactions and more satisfied employees.
- Author(s)Kevin Achtzener
- PublisherOk Productions
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOk Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.