Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's best-kwn biographers, Andrew Morton is a leading authority on modern celebrity, and one of the finest investigative writers of our age. His ground-breaking and controversial biography, Diana: Her True Story changed the public's perception of the British monarchy and became an instant bestseller. The original book was met with torrents of abuse from the British Establishment and the media. No one at that time would believe that in fact Diana had secretly collaborated with Andrew Morton in the writing of the book, until 1997 when its re-publication in the wake of her death showed beyond any doubt that she had in fact done so. Working with Morton on the book, Diana exposed life inside the royal family and shook the Establishment to its foundations. Sadly, however, the new life Diana had hoped for was tragically cut short. Diana: Her True Story - In Her Own Words allowed her to give her own account of life as a royal. The Princess's memory lives on, as does the public and press interest in her. This world bestseller bears testimony to Diana's life, finally allowing her to have her say. It is the closest we will ever come to her autobiography.
- Author BiographyAndrew Morton is one of the world's best-known biographers and a leading authority on modern celebrity as well as royalty. His ground-breaking 1992 biography revealed the secret world of Diana, Princess of Wales. Written with her full, though then secret, cooperation, the book changed the way the world looked at the British royal family. Since Diana: Her True Story, he has gone on to write Number 1 Sunday Times and New York Times bestsellers on Monica Lewinsky, Madonna, David and Victoria Beckham, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, and, most recently, 17 Carnations: The Windsors, The Nazis and The Cover-Up. The winner of numerous awards, he divides his time between London and Manhattan.
- Author(s)Andrew Morton
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.