All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDiane Morse, a solitary widow living on an isolated New York farm, wasn't used to having much company. Her few remaining relatives resided halfway across the country, and her nearest neighbors were content to leave the eccentric Diane to her own devices. However, Diane soon discovers that after twenty years of farm life, she has recently attracted the attention of some uninvited guests. In tune with Nature, she had accepted the gifts of the land without question. Now, there are entities on the farm that dog her steps, making themselves kwn to the land's mistress in an unsettling manner. She was sure she had a firm handle on the spirit world, but the arrival of the gray men causes her to doubt her abilities, as well as her sanity...
- Author BiographyErin Thorne is a lifelong resident of Massachusetts, where she lives with her family. She writes primarily paranormal fiction, and is the author of Deals Diabolical, a collection of eight spine-tingling tales, in addition to a book of short stories encompassing science fiction, horror, and fantasy titled Behind The Wheel. Her work has also been featured in Adventures for the Average Woman (now IdeaGems Magazine).
- Author(s)Erin Thorne
- Date of Publication23/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.