All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fun look at a typical week in the life of a ballerina. It is written in the form of a first-person diary and looks at some of the key skills that a ballerina needs and how they became a ballerina. The endmatter includes a spread on how readers can start their own diary.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDiary of A. . .
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.