All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Burch experienced every parent's worst nightmare when her son Elliot was diagsed with cancer aged just six months old. To document her experiences she kept a diary detailing the ups and downs of her son's treatment and the emotional anguish of their situation from diagsis to remission. Almost ten years later, and with Elliot happily recovered from the condition that threatened his life, Caroline looks back at the traumatic months when there appeared to be end in sight to the misery. Caroline's story is proof positive that there is life after cancer and a tribute to the tireless work of the individuals who help parents and their children emerge from their nightmare. A donation will be made to Macmillan Cancer Support for every copy sold.
- Author BiographyCaroline Burch was an NHS manager in Neuro-rehabilitation when her son developed cancer. Determined to share her story, she wrote 'The Diary...' and now plans to take her writing further. This is Caroline's first published work.
- Author(s)Caroline Burch
- PublisherEmpire Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmpire Publications Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.