All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the first part of the fifth century, this work is a charming record of the observations of a Christian woman on a lengthy pilgrimage to the Holy Lands. Her firsthand account is a work of major significance for the fields of archaeology, church history, philology, and comparative liturgy.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1956
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleAncient Christian Writers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight503 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byG.G. Gingras
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.