All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe real Fifty Shades of Grey A true life eroticstory of female submission to rival The Story of O.In Diary of a Submissive, Sophie Morgan candidly explains what exactly an independent, 21st century woman gets out of relinquishing her power and personal freedom in a submissive relationship with a dominant man for their mutual sexual pleasure.In the wake of Fifty Shades of Grey, here is a memoir that offers the real story of what is means to be a submissive and follows Sophie s story as she progresses from her early erotic experiences through to experimenting with her newfound awakened sexuality. From the endorphin rush of her first spanking right through to being collared, she explains in frank and explicit fashion her sexual explorations. But it isn t until she meets James, a real life Christian Grey, that her boundaries and sexual fetishism are really pushed. As her relationship with James travels into darker and darker places, the question becomes: Where will it end? Can Sophie reconcile her sexuality with the rest of her life, and is it possible for the perfect man to be perfectly cruel?Daring, controversial, and sensual, Diary of a Submissive is filled with a captivating warmth and astounding honesty such that one man or woman will be able to put Sophie's story down. Once you read the book you will understand why Sophie Morgan is a pseudonym.
- Author BiographySophie Morganis in her early 30s. She is working hard at a career she loves as a journalist and is surrounded by friends and amused and exasperated by her family in about equal measure. Loves animals and Marmite, hates people who stop abruptly when walking down the street so you walk into them, and spends too much money on books, DVDs and handbags, mostly in that order. The one thing missing in her life is someone to share it and she wants that someone to dominate her sexually, as well as help sort the recycling.
- Author(s)Sophie Morgan
- PublisherGotham Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.