All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book recounts the struggles, the triumphs and the lessons learned while carving a home and a living from one of British Columbia's most remote areas. A veteran of the outdoors, Chris Czajkowski captures the beauty of the place with a lyrical intensity that touches and inspires.
- Author BiographyChris Czajkowski has lived off the grid in the British Columbia wilderness for the last two decades. Her experiences are recorded in her previous books, Cabin at Singing River, Diary of a Wilderness Dweller, Nuk Tessli, and Snowshoes and Spotted Dick. Her new book, And the River Still Sings, is out Fall 2014 with Caitlin Press. She blogs at WildernessDweller.ca.
- Author(s)Chris Czajkowski
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight345 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.