All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you own a dog? Well I'm on my third Airedale Terrier and believe me, there is never a dull moment. I am the author of two previous vels, both Florida adventure books, and while working on my third, I got where fast due to the constant demands for attention from my new Airedale puppy. His antics kept me so distracted that I eventually gave up the effort and instead of a new mystery vel I found myself writing the story of a puppy's first year from the puppy's point of view - and so began a new series, The Airedale Diaries. I hope this book will appeal to both young and old and, of course, all dog lovers. If you have never owned a dog and are considering one, Diary of an Airedale will provide some valuable advice on raising the new addition to your family, as well as a few interesting dog facts and lots of chuckles. As dog folk kw, their canine friends are really people in fur coats. They think, feel, talk, work and play, and Airedales are rewned for their sense of humor. In short, they are a lot like us. Writing this book was a lot of fun for me. I hope reading it will be for you too.
- Author BiographyP. J. Erickson is an Anglo-American who grew up in England and moved to the U.S. in early adulthood. She has two previous mystery novels in the Chase Larsen Adventure series. P.J. then turned her attention to general fiction and released the Airedale Diaries series. She is presently at work on new releases for both. She spends much of her free time exploring Florida, where she has lived for many years and hanging out with her Airedale, Jake.
- Author(s)P J Erickson
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.