CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEngages cultural representations of the subjectivities and loyalties of Chinese migrant communities. This work explores the multitude of resurfacing histories of Chinese migrant communities and integrates this kwledge with debates on historiographic representation, multiple modernities, transnationalism and globalization.
- Author BiographyProf. Deborah L. Madsen is chair and professor of American literature and culture, University of Geneva. Prof. Dr. Andrea Riemenschnitter is professor of modern Chinese language and literature, Institute of East Asian Studies, University of Zurich.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAndrea Riemenschnitter,Deborah L. Madsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.