All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDick Barton, hero of the BBC's 1940's radio serial, is back in this, the fourth part of the critically acclaimed and hugely successful series of musical comedies. In this most death-defying episode yet, will Dick's courage finally crack and his stiff upper lip tremble with fear when he meets up with the most fiendishly fearsome foe yet? Could this be the last time we see Dick Barton alive...? Duncan Wisbey appeared in the previous three Dick Barton episodes, as well as contributing to the musical direction. He has written for Alistair McGowan and was co-writer on GOGO, THE BOY WITH MAGIC FEET, winner of three major awards at the Edinburgh Festival 2002. Stefan Bednarczyk has been musical director for all three previous Dick Barton episodes and has written for TV and Radio as well as his many one-man shows. Ted Craig commissioned the Dick Barton series and has directed all of the episodes. He is the Artistic Director of the Warehouse Theatre DICK BARTON Episode IV: THE FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX opens at the Warehouse Theatre, Croydon on 6th December 2002.
- Author(s)Duncan Wisbey,Stefan Bednarczyk,Ted Craig
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.