All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn October 1931, Dick Tracy made his debut on the American newspaper pages. Through extensive research and interviews with Chester Gould (the creator of Dick Tracy ), his assistants, Dick Locher (the current artist), Mark Allan Collins (who scripted the stories for 15 years), and many others associated with the strip, Dick Tracy as a cultural icon emerges. The artists are fully revealed and Dick Tracy paraphernalia and the 1990 movie Dick Tracy are discussed. Dick Tracy's appearances in other media - books, comics, radio, movie serials, B movies, television dramas, and animated cartoons - are fully covered.
- Author BiographyGaryn G. Roberts is a professor at Northwestern Michigan College in Traverse City, Michigan. He is the author of a number of articles and books on diverse American culture topics.
- Author(s)Garyn G. Roberts
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note163 photographs and illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight626 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.