All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb and highly-acclaimed dictionary includes over 4000 in-depth entries on scientific and technical termilogy associated with environmental protection and resource management. In addition, it contains numerous illustrations, a wide range of international case studies and extensive cross-references to guide the reader. The new edition will be a major update with 30 new material, additional illustrations and a greatly expanded list of relevant web resources.
- Author BiographyAndrew Porteous has now retired from the Open University where, in 1975, he founded the Environmental Engineering Programme. He has published numerous books and papers and still maintains a high profile within the fields of Waste Management, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering furthering his lifelong mission of practical resource conversation.
- Author(s)Andrew Porteous,Suresh Nesaratnum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.