All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe professional practice of counseling and mental health can often be complex and litigious. While there are many professional ethics textbooks, there are few, if any, supporting resources to assist in mastering basic termilogy, or to offer easy access to important legal opinions in everyday practice. The Dictionary of Ethical and Legal Terms and Issues is an invaluable resource for students and practitioners alike who need to navigate that complexity. The book blends ethical, legal, and professional issues along with a dictionary for the mental health professional in one handy volume. An essential resource in any professional library, this book will be of interest to anyone who needs a ready guide to the myriad ethical and legal terms and issues encountered in both training and practice.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor and Director of the Doctoral Program in Counseling at Florida Atlantic University and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He is board certified in both psychiatry and clinical psychology, is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and has published more than 400 articles and chapters and some 50 professional books.
- Author(s)Len Sperry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.