All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dictionary of Food Ingredients is a unique, easy-to-use source of information on over 1,000 food ingredients and additives. Like the previous editions, the Fifth Edition provides clear and concise information on currently used additives, including natural ingredients, FDA-approved artificial ingredients, and compounds used in food processing. The dictionary entries, organized in alphabetical order, include information on ingredient functions, chemical properties, and uses in food products. This revised and updated fifth edition also features a new section, Food Definitions and Formulations, a thoroughly expanded list of food ingredients approved for use in the European Union, with E numbers, as well as new information on existing and more recently approved ingredients.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Igoe, MS, MBA, now retired, worked at Kelco Company and its subsequent companies owned by Merck, Monsanto, ISP in Research & Development, Technical Services, and Technical/Sales Management for Latin America. He also worked as a consultant to the food industry.
- Author(s)Robert S. Igoe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.