All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the first of its kind in the world, studies a body of literature thus far almost unexplored. After discussing such concepts as immigration and ethnicity and giving a definition of Italo-American Poetry, it presents roughly one thousand poets. Following the criterion of inclusiveness, kwn and unkwn poets, those who have published one or more collections, as well as those whose works have appeared only in magazines, have been listed. A short bio, a list of his/her books and criticism have been given for each of them whenever available.
- Author(s)Ferdinando P. Alfonsi
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1989
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 2: Romance, Languages & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number112
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.