All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary is an indispensable guide to the study of the Latin Middle Ages. Though it records the usage of Classical and Late Latin current in this period (6th-16th centuries), it presents most fully the medieval developments of the language as revealed in a rich variety of printed and manuscript sources. Many new formations from other languages are revealed ? some of the borrowings here recorded in Latin centuries before their appearance in written vernacular sources. It is w intended that fascicules will be slimmer than before and will appear more frequently. This sixth fascicule, devoted to just the letter M, is the first in the new format.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleMedieval Latin Dictionary (British Academy)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight688 g
- Width232 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byC. White,J. Blundell,T. Christchev
- Volume editorD. R. Howlett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.