All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Dictionary of Non-Philosophy, the French thinker Francois Laruelle does something unprecedented for philosophers: he provides an ermous dictionary with a theoretical introduction, carefully crafting his thoughts to explain the numerous terms and neologisms that he deems necessary for the project of n-philosophy. With a collective of thinkers also interested in the project, Laruelle has taken up the difficult task of creating an essential guide for entering into his n-standard, n-philosophical terrain. And for Laruelle, even the idea of a dictionary and what a dictionary is become material for his n-philosophical inquiries. As his opening te begins, Thus on the surface and within the philosophical folds of the dictionary, identity and its effect upon meaning are what is at stake.
- Author BiographyFrancois Laruelle is professor emeritus at the University of Paris West Nanterre La Defence and the inventor of the science of philosophy, non-philosophy.
- Author(s)Francois Laruelle
- PublisherUnivocal Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- Series TitleUnivocal
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnivocal Publishing LLC
- Weight363 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byTaylor Adkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.