All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dictionary, which sets out to establish a body of kwledge to help identify and attribute works by both major artists and the obscure petits-maitres.
- Author BiographyNeil Jeffares is an independent art historian. He writes and lectures on French 18th century portraiture.
- PrizesWinner of Besterman Medal 2006.
- Author(s)Neil Jeffares
- PublisherUnicorn Press Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Press Publishing Group
- Content Note5000 (2000 colour)
- Weight3112 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.34Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.